Dear Zende Creative followers,
It is with immense regret that I have to announce that the first Zende Creative Retreat will have to be postponed until Autumn 2014 due to venue issues and the organiser’s health problems. Our initial experience will go a long way towards ensuring a successful retreat in the autumn, offering a moment of peace and creativity among the rush of our everyday lives through poetry, calligraphy and adventure.
We have been delighted at the response so far, with interest from as far afield as Canada, the US, the UK, France and the United Arab Emirates. All those who have paid deposits already will receive a full refund unless they expressly wish to keep it for the next Zende retreat.
We would like to thank you for all the likes, shares, comments and interest that you have all shown and will keep you all updated as we secure our venue for autumn. Stay tuned for the new dates and further articles, poems and artwork in the meantime!
Medina (aka Cavemum)